If you are considering breast surgery, you may be wondering whether breast augmentation is right for you. Although breast augmentation can achieve a minimal amount of lifting, it does not rejuvenate the breasts the way a breast lift does.
A breast augmentation procedure lets you achieve the breasts you’ve always wanted by:
- Increasing breast size
- Improving overall breast shape
- Creating firmer looking breasts
- Enhancing the appearance of cleavage
Breast augmentation can benefit the woman who has always wanted larger, shapelier breasts. A breast lift often benefits women who have been pregnant before or who have experienced weight fluctuations. A breast lift:
- Rejuvenates sagging, drooping breasts
- Rejuvenates flat, elongated breasts
- Restores breasts with nipples that have fallen below the breast crease or point downward
In many cases, it’s not necessary to choose between the two breast procedures. For some women, a breast augmentation combined with a lift is the most effective way to achieve the breast appearance they want. By combining the procedures, you can have larger, shapelier breasts that don’t sag or look elongated.
For breast augmentation in the Los Angeles area, please contact Pasadena Cosmetic Surgery to schedule a free consultation with experienced plastic surgeon Dr. Martin O’Toole.