Blepharoplasty, alternately called eyelid surgery and eye lift, is a procedure that is used to produce a more youthful and alert look to the eyes. With blepharoplasty, Pasadena plastic surgeon Dr. Martin O’Toole can:
- Remove excess skin from the upper and lower eyelids
- Eliminate puffiness and dark circles underneath the eyes
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles on the upper and lower lids
Blepharoplasty is a remarkably effective way to produce a more appealing look to one of your most notable facial Features. It can also help restore vision that has been obstructed by sagging or droopy eyelids. To learn more or to schedule an appointment with our board-certified plastic surgeon, call (626) 689-7800 today.
Blepharoplasty is complementary to a number of other facial plastic surgery procedures. Depending on your specific needs, Dr. O’Toole may recommend combining blepharoplasty with:
- Brow lift surgery to raise eyebrows and smooth the skin of the forehead
- Facelift surgery to tighten, tone, and smooth the skin of the neck and mid-face
Blepharoplasty can also be complemented by BOTOX® Cosmetic or other nonsurgical options to remove crow’s feet along with wrinkles from all areas of the face.
If you are interested in learning more about facial rejuvenation in the Los Angeles area, please contact Pasadena Plastic Surgery to schedule your consultation today.