The right cosmetic surgery procedure for you will depend on a few different factors, including the body area you want to have treated, your cosmetic goals, and your current state of health. At Pasadena Cosmetic Surgery, we offer a wide range of cosmetic surgery procedures that can be tailored to meet your needs.
Our most popular procedures are:
- Breast augmentation – If you are unhappy with the size or volume of your breasts, a breast augmentation can transform your figure.
- Breast lift – Women who have sagging, loose-skinned breasts (often due to pregnancy or weight loss) can benefit from a breast lift.
- Liposuction – Some stubborn fat deposits won’t go away, no matter how much you diet and exercise. Liposuction can remove these fat pockets and contour your body to provide a more proportionate and attractive figure.
- Abdominoplasty (tummy tuck) – If you have a protruding stomach with sagging skin or loose abdominal muscles, a tummy tuck can effectively eliminate this problem.
- Injectables & dermal fillers – BOTOX® Cosmetic, Restylane®, JUVÉDERM™, Radiesse®, and ArteFill® are all designed to improve your facial contours and remove wrinkles and fine lines.
- Laser skin resurfacing – This innovative procedure removes the damaged outer layer of your skin to minimize the effects of sun damage, age, acne scarring, pigmentation problems, and other influences.
If you live in the Los Angeles area and are looking to enhance your appearance through cosmetic surgery, please contact Pasadena Cosmetic Surgery today to schedule an initial consultation with experienced Los Angeles cosmetic surgeon Dr. Martin O’Toole, MD, FACS.