3 Minute Read:
As one of the leading authorities in preventive and corrective skin care, SkinMedica® offers a wide range of medical-grade skin care products.
Whether you are in your twenties and want to be proactive in protecting your skin, or you are past forty and want to minimize damage caused by time, gravity, and the sun, SkinMedica® products contain ingredients to suit the specific skin needs of all ages.
Shop SkinMedica® at Pasadena Cosmetic Surgery.
Skin Care Endorsed by Board-Certified Plastic Surgeons
Not many skin care products can say they are recommended by cosmetic surgeons.
SkinMedica® is not only endorsed but recommended by reputable doctors across the United States.
The following products are endorsed by cosmetic surgeons and dermatologists and recommended for patients according to their age or specific skin condition.
Skin Care for the Younger Set
- SkinMedica® Purifying Foaming Wash: This invigorating cleanser treats acne blemishes and is appropriate for acne-prone skin.
Care for Mature Skin
- HA⁵® Rejuvenating Hydrator: This advanced formula smooths fine lines and wrinkles and enhances the skin’s ability to retain natural moisture.
- SkinMedica® award-winning system: This combination of SkinMedica® products provides comprehensive treatment. It hydrates, contains anti-aging ingredients, and reduces discoloration. The system also includes the only growth factor serum proven to address sagging skin. This award-winning system includes the TNS® Advanced+ Serum, HA5® Rejuvenating Hydrator, and Lytera® 2.0 Pigment Correcting Serum.
Skin Care for Hyperpigmentation/Discoloration
- Lytera® 2.0 Pigment Correcting Serum: This advanced pigment correcting serum is designed to reduce stubborn skin discolorations.
Skin Care for Sensitive Skin
- The LUMIVIVE® system: This system protects against blue light and various environmental toxins during the day and triggers the skin’s natural repair process at night. These products work together to even out skin tone and restore damaged skin for a more luminous complexion. This system includes the LUMIVIVE® DAY Damage Defense Serum and LUMIVIVE® NIGHT Revitalize Repair Complex.
- Essential Defense Mineral Shield Broad Spectrum SPF 35 and 32: These sheer, lightweight, mineral sunscreens give you the high levels of UVA and UVB protection available. They are recommended for post-procedure and sensitive skin types.
- TNS Ceramide Treatment Cream™: This cream hydrates skin and helps restore function and balance. It is often recommended for dry or post-procedure skin.
- Replenish Hydrating Cream: This hydrating cream nourishes, soothes, and refreshes sensitive skin.
Skin Care for All Ages
- SkinMedica® Facial Cleanser: This is SkinMedica®’s highest-rated cleanser for all skin types.
The Complete Line of SkinMedica® Products
SkinMedica® provides many more effective medical-grade skin products — all AVAILABLE HERE.
If the health and beauty of your skin are important to you, protect and correct it with the best quality skin care products available on the market today!
Interested in SkinMedica® Products in Pasadena, CA?
Dr. Martin O’Toole and Dr. Adam O’Toole are board-certified and board-eligible plastic surgeons in Pasadena, California, who recommend SkinMedica® products to all of their patients.
If you’d like to learn more about their comprehensive cosmetic treatments, call (626) 671-1756 to set up a consultation today!